- "The Floyd last fits half a size full in length and width, same as the Leo. Most customers will go down half a size from their average sneaker or dress shoe size (Brannock), wearing the same size as most of their GYW boots.
- Although the toe box has higher walls creating more volume, we suggest the same size as your Leo last.
- Additional widths are offered, including E & EEE. The wider widths increase volume in the instep and ball area.
- When moving into a EEE, remember to go down in size. For example, someone who measures 10.5 on a Brannock may wear the following sizes comfortably. Note, length is added when grading E and EEE widths.
- 8.5EEE or 9EEE dependent on fit needs."
The displayed image(s) may not be indicative of all leather, color, sole and hardware variations for this style.
SHOP THIS STYLE AT:Grant Stone